Friday, January 06, 2006

Good Days!

Today was a good day. I looked in the mirror and realized, I look like me again! (with a straighter nose lol) The shadows under my eyes are getting better, the scars are fading more all the time, and the color is back in my cheeks. The fact that mom brought me a pair of size 3/4 jeans and they fit didn't bother me--we laughed at the prospect of cheering the day I can't button them because that means I'm at a healthy weight again. At 5'10" (5'11" with my new hip) a size 3/4 and 125 lbs is not good on my frame. lol Mom treated Kianna and I to a haircut and ice cream today...she always knows how to pick me up. I'm so thankful that my mom is also one of my best friends. So, a cute short haircut to even out the chunks of hair we cut out when it was a mass of knots and blood and glass...so all in all we must have cut around 8 inches? And it's cute! I'll have to put a before and after pic up here so we remember how far I've come. I'm sad I had to cut my long hair, but it's just hair and it grows fast. What a goof I am...but getting excited about the little things is what keeps me up.
I swept my floors today, and did dishes. I walked around Shopko and I'm just a little achier than usual...PJ and I made popcorn on the stove. Baby steps...